Situated in the centre of Pavilion 2.2, the TV Studio has been the show's unique platform of expression. It has welcomed celebrities, the media, experts, companies and exhibitors live, who will deal with many subjects focusing on the requirements of repair and bodywork professionals and all other professionals working in automotive aftersales and mobility solutions.
Different programme formats have also been available throughout the five days and broadcasted live on the show's YouTube channel:
- Newsflashes were present the latest technical solutions backed up with demonstrations.
- A number of interviews were conducted live from stands.
- Programmes with a focus on technology covered different subjects with leading insight from personalities (new motorisations, reduction of pollutant emissions, connected diagnostics, connected car applications, etc.).
- To help workshops improve their profitability, special programmes covered the theme of "Work better to earn more", backed up with advice.
- There were also programmes dedicated to key environmental subjects: environmentally-friendly maintenance, environmentally-friendly repairs and recycling, reuse of parts, predictive/preventive maintenance, etc.
- To prepare tomorrow, programmes reported on the sector's new businesses (distribution, used vehicle washing, bodywork, rental).
- A Headline Debate occurred every day : the opportunity to get an overview of a major sector-relevant issue.
Discover the full TV studio stage programme