For its 2017 edition, EQUIP AUTO is setting up an ultramodern TV studio stage in the centre of hall 2.2, together with seating for a live audience. Every day from 10.30am to 5.30pm, eleven programmes will bring together the best specialists, equipment and tool manufacturers, retail brands, distributors, training consultants and trade organisations. Together with repair, bodywork and maintenance professionals, they will discuss subjects dealing with innovation, connectivity, productivity and profitability. To repair better tomorrow.
EVERY DAY, A PACKED SCHEDULE OF LIVE PROGRAMMES!
Located in the centre of hall 2.2, the brand new EQUIP AUTO TV stage will offer 10 daily programmes each lasting 15 to 20 minutes, and a 45-minute headline debate addressing leading industry issues. All will be simultaneously translated into English, and for the first time, will be livecast on the exhibition’s official YouTube channel.
In addition to the EQUIP AUTO News Bulletin and the Debrief, the programme wrapping up the day, the TV stage programme listing is packed with a variety of subject themes.
Each programme offers a response to the concerns and main wishes of exhibitors and visitors questioned by EQUIP AUTO in two quantitative surveys conducted in February earlier this year.
- Innovation Live presents, in response to popular demand, live demonstrations of exhibitors’ innovative products.
- Training & Know-How provides an update on subjects which are useful for repair professionals’ training, with reports from exhibitors’ stands: Digital workshop – OEM digital portals – modern training tools incorporating digital technology.
- High Tech offers a focus on innovations affecting the aftersales sector, today (robotic gearboxes, - new generation supply chains – bodywork weight reduction and new materials, etc.) and tomorrow (hydrogen-powered vehicles, social media and car repairs, etc.). The programme is followed by a debate with tangible applications: Tyre innovation – the new business of air quality – Depollution – Driver assistance solutions, etc.
- Repairing tomorrow will paint the portrait of professionals facing the transformation of their job in light of new technologies: the glazing technician, from calibrating cameras to drying with UV LEDs - New vehicle inspection equipment – Repair pros and predictive maintenance, etc. The programme will be followed by the presentation of the start-up of the day, in association with the Innovation & Startups Park.
- Workshop equipment is dedicated to new solutions in the area of tyres, lifting, air con, DMS solutions, etc. and their added value in the workshop (productivity, accuracy, risk prevention, user-friendliness, etc.).
- Eco-garage addresses subjects relating to the environment: Eco-maintenance – Eco-repairs and recycling – Remanufactured parts – preventive and predictive maintenance – Waste recovery.
- Business focuses on diversification into profitable activities. The programme will play host to guests on subjects such as: Networks: join now to prepare tomorrow – Washing, enhancing the customer experience – Used vehicles, my workshop arrivals of tomorrow – Bodywork, developing my specialities, etc.
- The Big Debateoffers the chance to look at the big picture of a major issue. On the agenda: Diesel, still out of favour? – International Grands Prix for Automotive Innovation: what benefits? – Connected maintenance – Special edition on the 2018 vehicle inspection – Insurances, loss adjustors, bodywork pros: the digital revolution.