Media partner of the Training & Demo Space
Among the first workshops of the Training & Demo Space, the GNFA has already defined its workshop programme.
The Bodywork-Paint connected workshop
- A workshop based on four divisions: “Bodywork / Paint / Loss Adjuster Relations / Costing”: the visitor, guided by a host and an avatar, will be asked about their business issues and will leave with a short assessment of their requirements.
Safety distance observance systems using the distance RADAR.
- Workshop on how to configure radars and to identify the aftersales impact of this technology.
- Workshop to present the different types of vehicles and their maintenance.
Depolluting and CO2 emissions
Understand European regulations and impacts. Differentiate between European depolluting regulations and regulations minimising CO2 emissions. Identify energies suitable for different vehicle uses.
- Diesel demo workshop on depollution (reduction of NOx).
- Petrol demo workshop on reducing CO2 emissions.
Reduction of tyre rolling resistance
- Workshop to present the composition and characteristics of the "green" tyre (on display with demonstration and handling).
- Workshop to present the geometry of undercarriages to reduce friction and rolling resistance of tyres (short training course with models and practical workshop).